Handsfinder UG(Haftungsbeschränkt) i.G.;
Riedinger Str. 26e;
86153 Augsburg, Germany.
The Handsfinder website is owned and operated by Handsfinder UG (Haftungsbeschränkt) in Gründung.
Handsfinder Fee: Is our commission, 5 % of total value of job or minimum 5 Euro/Pound/Dollar.
• Handsfinder is all about helping Freelancer leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Freelancer with helpful tools to grow their business. Freelancer who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality, high ratings and avoid disputes. This is your business not Handsfinder
• Users are self-employed and not employed by Handsfinder.
• Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue of 100% of the purchase amount.
• Handsfinder accredits Freelancer once an order is completed. See our "Ordered Service" section below for a definition of a completed order.
• Payment is sent to the Freelancers Handsfinder Wallet, only after the Job Provider has accepted that the job is completed and our Handsfinder Team has reviewed it.
• In the event of cancellation, and no other solutions to complete the Service are found. The Freelancer must pay the Handsfinder fee +5% administration.
• The Handsfinder Fee + 5% administration can be paid up front or your Handsfinder account will be in arrears for the amount of the last job.
• If an order is cancelled (for any reason), other than agreed with us, the funds paid will be refunded to the Job Provider
• The Freelancer rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Job Providers.
• Freelancer can post any prices they like for their services as long as it’s minimum 5 Euro/Dollar/Pound.
• Handsfinder doesn’t control your prices or manipulate your prices for the services you offer.
• The ratings are not written by us or manipulated by us in any shape, way or form. The Job Provider rates the job not Handsfinder.
• Handsfinder will post all reviews, good or bad.
• Freelancer can do as many Services as they wish in any given time, as long as they are not suspended, under review of disputes or any other irregularities
• If the Freelancer would like to close their account they can do so by going to settings and deactivate their account.
• Services offered and created on Handsfinder are Freelancer Generated Content.
• Freelancer who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Freelancer status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the users account and cancellations can cause a Freelancer to be suspended and even removed.
• All Freelancer can apply for Job Posts on Handsfinder.
• Freelancer can also send Service Proposals addressing a specific requirement of a Service Job posted by the Job Provider, with the exact description of the service, price and time expected to deliver the Service. This is called applying.
• Service Proposals are sent through the Service Job add.
• If a Freelancer fails a stage report of a job, he or she may potentially be suspended until further investigation.
• Freelancer cannot, at any time, enter a private treaty with a Job Provider outside of the agreed order.
• All Freelancer must inform Handsfinder of any additional Service required by the Job Provider, prior to commencing. Handsfinder is not responsible for disagreement occurring because of this.
• All payment to the users are done by Handsfinder on the condition of satisfactory completion of the job, once reviewed and accepted by the Job Provider
• Job Providers can Post Services
• The Job Provider pays the cost of the Service plus Handsfinder Fee & Administration Fee, before the Freelancer starts performing the service. See Payment Section
• You may not offer Freelancer to pay, or make a payment using any method other than through the Handsfinder Payment Options. See Payment Section
• Handsfinder retains the right to use all published delivered works for Handsfinder marketing and promotional purposes.
• Job Providers may request a specific service by posting it on www.handsfinder.com or contacting Freelancers directly by filling a Service Request form found on the Freelancer page.
• Job Providers will receive applications from Freelancers. They can choose a suitable Freelancer. Handsfinder does not choose the Freelancer for you
• Services must be an allowed Service. See Services section
• Job Providers are responsible for Stage Reports if they so require for their Service.
• Stage Reports must be agreed with the Freelancer prior to the start of the Service.
• Job Providers must inform Handsfinder and the Freelancer about the Stage Reports, prior to commencing a Service.
• Job Providers pay Handsfinder to create an order.
• Job Providers can create an order from a Freelancers Page, through the Service Request Form.
• In addition, Job Providers can request a Service Proposal which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive offers from Freelancers through the site by posting a Job.
• Services may be purchased through Handsfinder only.
• Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. As of March 2016 the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are 5 % or minimum 5 Euro. We charge Payment Processing Fee from the payment vendor and additionally an administrations fee of 0,04 %
• Refunds will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
• You may not offer Freelancers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Handsfinder site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Handsfinder.
• Handsfinder Fee: Is our commission, 5 % of total value of job or minimum 5 Euro/Pound/Dollar.
• Cost of service plus handsfinder fee plus payment vendor cost, must be paid in lieu to handsfinder before the commencing of the task to be completed.
• Any return of payments or any other costs must be in accordance with order cancellation policy unless stated otherwise by handsfinder. See order cancellation policy.
• Handsfinder is not responsible of any fees paid to payment vendors.
• Handsfinder does not refund any fees paid to payment vendors
• We recommend that you use Handsfinder Wallet as a payment service. Any cost occurred by through other payment vendors is not the responsibility of handsfinder.
• Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order identification.
• Orders is not complete unless payment and agreement with all parties is confirmed to Handsfinder.
• Orders purchased with a combination of additionals will be stated.
• New additional can only be added by creating a new order.
• Users must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service agreement. Failure to do so will have consequences for the User.
• An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as “Delivered” and then “Accepted” by the Job Provider. An order will be automatically marked as “Accepted” if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted or disputed within 14 days after marked as “Delivered”.
• We encourage our Job Providers and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves, including by using the Request Modification button or the Dispute Paper in the Customer Support Section. If for any reason this fails, Freelancer and Job Providers can contact Handsfinder for assistance by clicking “Dispute Order”.
• When a Job Provider orders a Service, the Freelancer is notified by email as well as notifications on site while logged into the account.
• Users are required to meet the delivery time they specified when agreeing to a job. Failing to do so will allow the Job Provider to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the Freelancer rating.
• Freelancers must send completed files and/or proof of work to the Job Provider
• Freelancer are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Handsfinder will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
• Any new additionals to an existing order must be placed as a new order through Handsfinder.
• Any new Request Modification to delivered work must be agreed upon by all parties before starting the changes.
• The Freelancer can charge a fee for a modification if it is outside the original agreed upon job description
• Stage reports must be agreed upon by both parties before commencing.
• Only the Job Provider can create a Stage Report for a job, the Freelancer can only accept or not.
On Handsfinder, we wish to see every order succeed. Services offered on www.handsfinder.com will vary based on each Freelancer. We encourage Job Providers to utilize our rating system, our community, and common sense in choosing appropriate Services and Freelancers. We also encourage our Job Providers and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, Freelancers can contact Handsfinder for further assistance.
Note: If an order is cancelled, Freelancers are not rewarded the funds from the order.
• All orders must be reviewed by the Job Provider once it’s delivered before being accepted.
• Once an order has been accepted it cannot be cancelled.
• All Job Providers get 14 days to review a job after the moment Freelancer has delivered.
• Its highly recommend to solve any issues between each party by communicating clearly the requirements or modifications as early as possible.
• Handsfinder reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
• Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Freelancer if the service was rendered as described in their page and in the order. Job Providers may rate their experience with the Freelancer on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
Contacting Handsfinder any time after 14 days the job is delivered and accepted will not result in an order cancellation, especially if those funds have been successfully withdrawn by the Freelancer. Job Providers are expected to raise their concerns in a timely matter or report any suspicious behaviours shown by Freelancers (such as marking the order as delivered without receiving the final service). Use the Stage Report system if you feel more comfortable before starting the job. We highly recommend it.
Cancellations performed by Handsfinder can be done, when eligible, within a time period of 13 days after an order is marked as Complete. 13 days is the period of time revenue is placed on hold prior to clearing to the Freelancer on the 14th day. Once available, funds from the order may be withdrawn by the Freelancer and it cannot be refunded.
Freelancers and Job Providers can offer a Mutual Cancellation after an order is marked as complete up to 13 days after that time period (during the revenue funds clearance time). After those funds have cleared successfully, the Freelancer is entitled to withdraw those funds and will not be able to cancel the order mutually after the funds are made available to them. This is to give the Freelancer and Job Provider enough time to insure the Job Providers satisfaction for the order.
Job Providers may contact Handsfinder at any time to review your order for advice on how to proceed with their orders. Our Handsfinder Team will take many factors into consideration, such as the Freelancers ratings, responsiveness, and past order history to assess the most appropriate action to take. In most cases, Job Providers are directed to communicate further with their Freelancer if there's no justifiable reason to cancel the order.
Order cancellations, similar to Job Modifications for your delivered order, will not be done based on personal taste. Job Providers are given the option to rate their experience with the Freelancer and share their experience in a feedback review.
What are valid reasons to cancel my order?
In most cases, Handsfinder will advise Job Providers to further communicate with their Freelancer, with specific comments and pointers on how the Freelancer can help the Job Provider resolve their issues. However, there are clear indications where cancelling the order is required. Indications that an order may be cancelled by Handsfinder may include the following (but not limited to):
Active Orders (after the Job Provider submits their requirements and before the Freelancer delivers on Handsfinder)
• A Freelancer is late and unresponsive.
• A Job Provider or a Freelancer is abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
• A Job Provider or Freelancer uses copyright/trademark infringing materials.
Delivered Orders (after the Freelancer clicks “Deliver” and before the order is marked as “Complete”)
• A Freelancer delivers none of the requested files (that meet the Job Provider´s requirements) or proof of a completed service.
• A Freelancer delivers nothing at all (just a message with no attachment).
• A Freelancer is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
• A Job Provider who abuses the Request Modification or Dispute button for personal taste.
• A Job Provider who threatens to leave a low review to gain more services.
Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 13 day limitation)
• A Job Provider or Freelancer recycled copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification.
• A Job Provider who did not purchase commercial use rights (must be clearly labelled before the purchase and cannot be retroactively included).
• A Freelancer who did not deliver the requested files or services, and the Job Provider did not request Modification in time due to a lack of communication from the Freelancer.
• Each case is reviewed carefully by our Handsfinder Team in order to assess the most appropriate action. Additionally, we can cancel orders that were made by mistake but will always check if the order is tied to an ongoing service to protect our Freelancer.
What happens after an order is cancelled?
If an order is cancelled, the funds paid will be refunded to the Job Providers balance on Handsfinder.
Additionally, when an order is cancelled, Job Providers no longer retain the rights to use any of the services or the items delivered to them. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Freelancer shall be subject to full payment for the job and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.